Dean’s Awards Ceremony Unlimited
Thank you for your continued support of our students and the University through the Mortgage Link Prizes in Applied Finance and Economics.
On behalf of the Senior Deputy Vice-Chancellor and Dean, Professor Scott Holmes, I warmly invite you to the Dean’s Awards Ceremony for the School of Business combined with the School of Law.
We would be delighted if you or a delegate would be available to present your academic prizes to the recipients for the 2017 academic year:
Rassol Haideri – Applied Finance
Justin Ivanovic – Economics
Thank you for your valuable support and we look forward to seeing you at the Dean’s Awards Ceremony.
Office of Advancement
Western Sydney University
- 2017 Mortgage Link – Wells Partners Western Sydney University Prizes
- A simple guide to small business loans
- Breaking up is hard to do
- Budget Breakdown: Implications for property Buyers and Sellers
- Buying property with other people: Mine, yours or ours?
- Buying to rent on Airbnb: Pros and cons
- Eco government rebates for investors
- Family planning: Applying for a home loan with a baby on the way
- Five things when rates are low
- Five types of asset finance
- Home Grown Winter 2017
- How an offset account could cut years off your home loan
- How brokers can help: commercial and asset finance
- How to negotiate your purchase price
- Property prices set to drop?
- Refinancing could save you thousands – and give you greater flexibility
- Supporting New Talents in the Finance Industry
- The best apps to help you househunt, renovate and decorate
- Want to help your kids buy property? Here’s how.
- What happens if nobody bids?
- What’s hot in property
- Why location is crucial when buying an investment property